Who can do my amendment tax return


  • KFine3325
    KFine3325 FreeTaxUSA Agent

    If you need to amend your return, you're welcome to sign into your account and create an amendment by clicking "Amend Tax Return" if you've already filed your original return.

    If you didn't use to file your original return, you can still amend your return by first recreating your original return in the software and choosing the "mail" option to finalize the return. You won't actually mail the return(s), but this will then allow you to amend your return(s) by clicking on the "Amend Tax Return" option.

    You're welcome to contact Customer Support by logging into your account and clicking Support if you need additional assistance.