Where do I enter my student information?

TysonS Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

My son started college this summer. We got a 1098-T from the college. Where do I enter this information?


  • PamelaP
    PamelaP FreeTaxUSA Agent Posts: 10

    Hey TysonS,

    A 1098-T can be entered by selecting "Deductions/Credits" > "College Tuition (Form 1098-T)." In addition to the information on the 1098-T, the software will ask more questions about educational expenses to calculate which education credit would give you the largest refund.