Why can't I log into my account I have had for years?

Luceez
Luceez Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have not changed any of my log in information, same computer, use Chrome as before, all without issues. I only have today to complete the last portion and send in, but can't log on. I have not had issues previously. When I attempted to seek customer help, again, no response from the "start" or the "send" tab. No error messages. No instructions. I am able to use other websites w/o issues.

I expect that I paid for a service and expect to log in whenever I want. I am frustrated that I cannot. I am frustrated that I can't even get connected to a customer service rep.

Answers

• KeriC
    KeriC FreeTaxUSA Agent Posts: 96

@Luceez I'm so sorry for the frustration. Can you try accessing our website using a different internet browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari?

Please let us know if you continue to have issues logging in after you have tried a different browser and we will be happy to troubleshoot further.

• LaurenW
    LaurenW FreeTaxUSA Agent Posts: 17

Hi Luceez! We are so sorry that you are having troubles logging into your account. You definitely should be able to log in and it is understandably frustrating! The site is up and running so I'm happy to see if we can figure out what is going on. When you use your username/password and then "sign in now" what happens?