Do you file taxes for an incorporated small business (a condo association)?


I have a condo association which has been incorporated through the Illinois Secretary of State. I am unsure how to file taxes, documenting income, and claiming expenses. What form do I use? Does Free Tax USA file taxes for an incorporated small business?


  • ain023456
    ain023456 Member Newcomer

    Nothing to add.

  • MatthewD
    MatthewD FreeTaxUSA Team

    Hi ain023456,

    FreeTaxUSA supports filing the Form 1040 Personal Income Tax Return. We don't have software for corporations. My initial thought is you need to file a Form 1120 Corporate Tax Return. I recommend you speak with a tax professional in person to see what forms you need and how to proceed.