Do I need both a CPA & a financial advisor?

RottieMom Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited January 15 in General

Is there such a thing as a person who can advise in both areas? I was told to ck w/ a CPA before selling long held stocks but then they said I might want to look into finding a financial advisor. Is there a "one-stop shop" person for lack of a better term?



  • RustyL
    RustyL FreeTaxUSA Agent Posts: 22

    Great question! Most financial advisors will have a CPA in their office as well to help with tax planning, so you'll generally be able to get all of your questions answered there.