hdahal1982 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I am Single and filing as HOH. My mom lives with me and I provide her support. She is dependent of mine. Can I get EITC? My AGI after subtracting Medicaid Waiver Payments is 45171. What form is needed to achieve this if I qualify? Please advise me. thanks

Best Answer

  • Taxlady06
    Taxlady06 FreeTaxUSA Agent Posts: 59
    Answer ✓

    The EITC has several qualifications. Without access to your personal information, it sounds like you may qualify for this credit. Generally speaking, to qualify for the EITC, you must:

    • Have worked and earned income under $63,398
    • Have investment income below $11,000 in the tax year 2023

    As part of the filing process, our software will help determine if you qualify for the EITC based on the various qualifications. If you qualify, we will prepare the needed forms, and this credit will be included with your tax filing.