Tax form that you support

nina4 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

On 2022 I filed form 1040NR, IT-203 and got some refund. Since I turn to be resident on 2023, could I file form 1040 with Freetaxusa, I have a w-2 and 1099-G from state tax? Can the program help import from last year's form?

Best Answer

  • Taxlady06
    Taxlady06 FreeTaxUSA Agent Posts: 59
    Answer ✓

    Yes, we would be happy to help you file your return this year. We support reporting both types of income you have listed. If you have a pdf of your prior year return, you can upload this document when you create your new account. You also have the option to simply enter your information as promoted by our software. Thank you for choosing FreeTaxUSA!