Pay to print?

Options
DonnieBoston
DonnieBoston Member Newcomer

Is it true I got to also pay to print my 2023 federal and state returns? There is no other way? Just curious….

Thanks

Donnie.

Answers

• ElizaG
    ElizaG FreeTaxUSA Team
    edited March 6
    Options

Hi Donnie!

You don't have to pay to print out your forms! But you'll only have the option to print once you have paid and finished your filing completely.

Once you get to the screen that says 'Congratulations, you have submitted your 2023 taxes' you can scroll down and see the option to print. I've included a picture below. If you select 'download' here, you can then download and print a paper copy at home!

There will also be a tab right above this that lets you see your state forms to download.

Paying to print is only if you want FreeTaxUSA to print it out, bind it for you, and then mail it to you!

• DonnieBoston
    Options

Thank You Eliza!

Can I print my State tax forms, too? It just says Federal.

Thanks,

Donnie

• KristineS
    KristineS FreeTaxUSA Agent
    Options

Hi Donnie,

Yes, you can print your State tax return for free as well. Keep advancing through all the steps and you will see this option.

• ElizaG
    ElizaG FreeTaxUSA Team
    Options

Hi Donnie,

On this same part of the screen if you select the tab next to 'federal' it should list the states that you filed for, and then give you the same download options.

• DonnieBoston
    Options

Thanks again!

Taxes are complete and e-filed and both are printed….

You were a big help !