Server error when signing in

Options
juno2112
juno2112 Member Newcomer

I keep seeing the following error when trying to sign in: Process Failure Our servers have encountered an error and could not respond to the request that was made. Please try again or contact us for help.

This started happening to my partner last night on 03/07/2024 when he was in the middle of filing, and now he can't complete his taxes. Is anyone else having this issue right now?

Answers

• RyanZ
    RyanZ FreeTaxUSA Agent
    Options

I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with our servers. This is normally due to an update to the software which requires the hardware to restart. The servers are up and running at this time, so you may return and log into your account.

• minimongoose
    minimongoose Member Newcomer
    Options

I've been having this trouble since late March. Every time I try to log in, I get a server error. Even if I reset my password, I get an error.

• bjorgenson
    bjorgenson FreeTaxUSA Team Level 2
    edited April 8
    Options

Please reach out to support@support.freetaxusa.com and they will create a ticket for this issue. If the error message you are getting includes the 'Process Failure' text, we would love to know how to replicate that, including what browser and extensions you are using. Thanks!