Solo ROTH 401K entry

isobro Member Newcomer

Where is this entered? I do not see an option for this…


  • LaurenW
    LaurenW FreeTaxUSA Agent

    Hi isobro!

    To enter contributions made to a solo Roth 401k, you'll want to click on the "Deductions/Credits" tab, and then 'SEP Contributions'. You'll be asked if you have a SEP, SIMPLE, or other self-employed qualified retirement plan. After that answer is changed to 'yes' then additional questions will be asked so you can enter those contributions.