Business Code

choge Member Newcomer

I am a graphic designer. I looked up on Google what code I should use [graphic design code 541430] but it is not in the drop down list. What do I do?


  • kiarab
    kiarab FreeTaxUSA Agent


    The code does not have to match your business exactly, it is just to give the IRS an idea of what you do. We do have code 541400 which is for Specialized Design Services. To find it, click on Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services for business category. Then the code should be available to select after that.