Security code delays - cannot login

Options
Nicole2980
Nicole2980 Member Newcomer

Is anyone having issues logging in? I am trying repeatedly with different login usernames and the codes are not being sent to me immediately. This is preventing me from logging in 99% of the time. It is not my email server because i've sent test emails to myself from other accounts and i receive them promptly.

Thanks,
Nicole

Answers

• stts44444
    stts44444 Member Newcomer
    Options

Yup, it took about 10 minutes for my security code to show up in Yahoo. I just made coffee in the mean time. But I cant get it to import my 2022 taxes. That is a bigger problem. It give s me no button to start that process.

• Nicole2980
    Nicole2980 Member Newcomer
    Options

you're receiving security codes within 10 minutes today? i am just receiving some from last night when i tried. this is insane.

• stts44444
    stts44444 Member Newcomer
    Options

Well tons of people must be logged onto their taxes at the last minute like me. So they are no doubt bogged down. It may even have had technical problems overnight. Turbo tax did a big change this year and lots of people are looking elsewhere. And Turbo Tax got sued by Trumps Prosecutor for deceptive business practices and has to pay people refunds of almost $30 a year for restitution. So now fees this year went up.

• KWESTT
    KWESTT Member Newcomer
    Options

I'M IN A VERIFICATION LOOP. AFTER MANY TRIES TO SIGN, I PRINTED M 2022 FEDERAL, THEN THE SITE LOCKED UP AND LOGGED ME OUT. I CAN'T GET TO THE 2022 STATE. 2023 IS DONE. ALL I NEED TO DO IS PAY AND FILE. BUT ALL DAY I HAVE BEEN LOCKED IN THIS VERIFICATION LOOP. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY PASSWORD. I USED IT TO GET AN ACCESS CODE. I DON'T GET PASS THE VERIFICATION LOOP TO GET AN ACCESS CODE.

• jbthug
    jbthug Member Newcomer
    Options

I cannot log in . It’s telling me invalid username or passcode. Even after reset with text code. I still get the same message . This is ridiculous. Are you guys up and running or what ?

• dmason
    dmason Member Newcomer
    Options

yep not receiving till next morning this is a nightmare