1095-A Allocation Error


I am an independent from my dad. I allocated 0 percent to the premium payment from form 1095-A. (to show that I did not pay for insurance) My dad's taxes claim 100%. Taxfreeusa only allows for my taxes to be printed but won't allow for my payment method to be switched from a direct payment.

This is the error:

Unfortunately, your California amended tax return can't be e-filed because of various reasons. See the Tax Return Alerts screen for details on why your California amended tax return can't be e-filed. Your amended tax return needs to be mailed to the California Franchise Tax Board for processing.



  • RBorch
    RBorch FreeTaxUSA Agent

    Hello, to better assist you with your situation please sign into your account and contact support from within your account.