Filed my taxes and was accepted, but I think I need to amend my tax return with another state...

ram Member Newcomer

I'm not able to amend my tax returns and add another state to it. What do I do?


  • MatthewD
    MatthewD FreeTaxUSA Team

    Hello Ram,

    You can add another state return to your account after your federal and state returns are accepted. You do NOT amend your federal return to add a state return. If you started the amendment, remove or delete the amendment. If you need help with that contact Support from your account.