I need a copy

Andre
Andre Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Contact 2021 taxes we're not filed I had USA prepare them which they did and they sent them to me via email before I can print them out to submit to the IRS my account was deleted so how do I have text USA recent minutes recently my completed text return so I can then submit them to the IRS

Answers

• Andre
    Andre Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

And due to the situation I have not received all of my send message checks is it too late to receive this limit check that I should have received in 21

• KristineS
    KristineS FreeTaxUSA Agent Posts: 141

Hi Andre,

Thanks for writing in.

I'm not quite clear on the help you need. For better assistance I recommend you login to your FreeTaxUSA account and chat with our Support team.

If you need a copy of your 2021 tax return, you can log into your FreeTaxUSA account here. If you are unable to sign into your account, we recommend that you request your username and also reset your password.

To do this, go to our homepage and select Support > Forgot Username or Password? Follow the screens to obtain your correct username and password.

If you haven't entered a phone number in your account, you may click on "Try something else" after selecting "Forgot username or password?" to request this information via email.

Generally speaking, if you were due a refund from the IRS on your 2021 tax return, the due date to file the return for most taxpayers was April 18, 2022. The IRS allows three years from the due date of the return to collect a refund. That time period ends April 18, 2025.