Welcome to the FreeTaxUSA Community!

Options
FreeTaxUSA
FreeTaxUSA FreeTaxUSA Team
edited December 2023 in General

Welcome to your first discussion in the new community!

Here are the first steps for making an impact:

1) Know that the discussions tab (top of window) is the best places to ask and answer questions, and the articles tab (top of window) is the best place to take a deeper dive into fundamental tax topics. New questions and articles will keep coming in.

2) Make an account, which will let you interact in the community. You can choose a fun avatar that fits you and then start taking action!

3) Check out this post, and help us decide how to create a good culture.

4) Visit this discussion and see what role you play in making this community effective!

You'll earn points and move up in the community ranks for reacting to posts, asking questions, and answering them. We have a leaderboard on the homepage where you'll be able to watch yourself rise to the top!

Comments

• OutFishing
    OutFishing Member Level 4
    Options

Looking forward to being part of the community!

• Kristine2654
    Kristine2654 Member Level 4
    Options

I look forward to contributing and learning equally here!

• Don_G
    Don_G Member Newcomer
    Options

Also, how do we get in touch with the Admins of this Community? I wanted to change my Username but it won't let me. If that's not possible, I'd like to close this account and register a new one, but I don't see a way to Contact anyone besides other members.

• ElizaG
    ElizaG FreeTaxUSA Team
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello! You have the ability to change your username under 'Account and Privacy Settings' if you click on your avatar in the top right corner!

• Huck7
    Huck7 Member Newcomer
    Options

How do I ask a question, that apparently has not been asked?

• PamelaP
    PamelaP FreeTaxUSA Agent
    Options

Hi Huck7. You can ask a question by selecting the blue "New Post" button in the right side column of this page then selecting "New Discussion" or "Ask a question."

• skillet
    skillet Member Level 2
    Options

It was wonderful getting such great help with my first question!